Dialogue

We were trapped in our little attic as the rain pelted against the roof and thunder crashed outside. We were trapped in hurricane Irma.
Suddenly we heard a loud thunder strike outside and then the sound of wood splintering. "What was that?" I asked.
As I finished m the last word a tree came crashing through the roof separating with its huge trunk.
"Are you ok?" I screamed
"No, my leg hurts really bad and I have a cut on my head," she answered.
As I was digging through the rubble trying to reach my little sister. We heard what sounded like a train passing through our living room. I peeked through the hole in the roof and only saw white. It finally hit me this was a tornado.
"Is that a tornado?" I asked scared to believe it was.
"I think it is. Hold on to something heavy," she screamed over the tornado.

Comments

  1. I was scared to hear the news about hurricane Irma. I hope your family was okay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story