Response to Tom Clancy's Without Remorse

     My current outside reading book is Tom Clancy's Without Remorse. This book is about a Vietnam War veteran named John Kelly. John's wife previously died and he is very lonely without her and border line depressed. To compensate for his depression he picks up a hitch hiker. He then finds out she is hooked on drugs. After he falls in love with the girl he wants to help get sober.

     I picked this book because I really like Tom Clancy novels. After I read the first few pages of this book I really felt like I would like this book, and so far I do. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes an action packed novel with a hint of violence and mystery. 

Comments

  1. I love books with action. I mean, why would you want to read a book that goes so slow or there's no fighting?! Hahahaha. Anyways, I am definitely going to read this book after I read this series that I just started. What other Tom Clancy novels have you read? I have not read any yet, thanks for the inspo!! hah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story