New Semester Reflection

     My first semester taught me many things like I need to work harder in high school than I did in middle school. It taught me that I need to put school before fun. One of the most important things I've learned is that sometimes you might actually have to try to make a good grade in school. The common thing between all of these things is that I need to try harder and focus on finishing my work before I can have fun.

     I think the second semester will be better than the first because I have learned what it takes to make the grades I want and how to do things I've never had to do like study. If I apply all of what I've learned in the first semester to the second combined with putting school first I think the second semester can be better than the first. High school is a lot harder than middle school but it is not impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story