Student Prompts

     Naya: What is something you know now that you wish you knew two years ago?

     I wish I knew to appreciate middle school while I could. Everything was so much easier then. Going home most days with no homework because I got it done in class. Not having to worry about studying for tests. Being able to just show up the next day and trust that I had gotten everything done the night before along with having an hour or two of free time.

     I wish I knew this two years ago because if I did I would have been able to appreciate how good life was. I probably would not have complained when I had a tiny bit of homework at night knowing two years from now homework would be all I do during the week. I think I would have appreciated life as a whole much more when everything was easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story