Free Post

I find tinkering is a great way to reduce stress. Going home after a long day and just taking things apart, learning how they work, watching a few youtube videos on how to improve them, and putting them back together is one of my favorite things to do. Nothing feels better to me than improving something I have to be better than more expensive versions of it. Even if I get frustrated I can just move on to something else and go back to that item later.

Tinkering is a great way to learn how things we take for granted everyday function. So one day if they break and they need fixing you know how to fix and you don't have to spend all the extra money on a new item or get an expensive repairman to come fix it. I think tinkering is a great way to learn about the things around you and how they work.

Comments

  1. That an interesting pass time you've got there. I do think you are right though. It is going to learn about the things around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has their own things that help them relax. If you get really good at tinkering, you could be successful in robotics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story