Hits and Misses

One of my writing successes this year was the blog post we did a few weeks ago where we got to choose from a list of of 500 prompts. I chose a prompt about how important it is to listen to the lyrics of a song and why you should do that. I really liked this post because I really enjoyed writing it whereas I usually dread all writing and blog posts.

One of my misses was the research paper. I didn't think my end paper was that bad but the process was long and hard. I didn't feel like a did a good job on anything in the process and I hated the whole thing because I didn't think any of it was necessary and felt that the whole thing was very convoluted and annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story