Strengths and Weaknesses

Some of my strengths are my ability to add vivid detail at times when I feel necessary. This can help with almost all types of writing. In personal narratives it helps the reader feel like they are witnessing the event. In literary analysis I can describe the effect something has on the story very well. In research papers I can describe events and the effects of the events in great detail.

Some of my weaknesses are not being able to understand the deeper meaning in certain things. Sometimes I can understand the deeper meaning in things just fine but other times I just think we are over analyzing it and there is nothing deep at all. But I can work on this by continuing to make connections and relate things with deeper meanings to modern day and things I understand so I understand them.

Comments

  1. I'm interested in your strengths in writing. I always had trouble flourishing my writing because of this. It's good to be able to revise your writing using more detailed whenever you need them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Summer Story