Personal Narritive Update

I think my personal narrative is going really well I have completed the rough draft and got it turned in on time. I had no problem getting to the required length. So far my biggest struggle has been putting commas in the appropriate place and fixing run-on sentences, but that has always been a problem with my writing. However, I have realized how great of a tool Grammarly is and plan on using it on every paper I do in high school. I have not yet visited the writing center and plan on visiting it to get help revising my rough draft.

If anyone has any tips on how to identify comma splices and run-on sentences those would be greatly appreciated. Other than those issues I think my paper is going great. I just have to get it turned in on time and make sure everything is spelled right and I should get a good grade. I have never been an excellent student when it comes to English but I think I write an okay essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story