Escape Room

Recently a few friends and I did an escape room. When we went it was required to have an adult with us when we went so my mother went too. In the room were me, three friends, my mom, and a younger couple. The first thing we did was converse and figure out where to start. We decided to search the remains of the body that was in the room with us. We found a journal that would become a critical part in our escape. The book contained all the puzzles and riddles that we need to solve to unlock the next room. That is as much as I can say without spoiling the room for others.

In the end, we were about to escape but ran out of time. The attendant allowed us to finish the game because we only had about 30 more seconds of work and it was very rare for people to get that far. So we did escape but technically we did not. If you ever plan on doing an escape room I highly recommend it, but when you do be prepared to work with the people with you. Escaping takes a lot of wit and teamwork, but it is very satisfying if you do it successfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Closely do you Listen to Lyrics

Strengths and Weaknesses

Summer Story